The Hyde family

The Hyde family

Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Car:)

Our little Toyota pick up truck got wrecked a few months ago and we finally got everything worked out. It was totalled so Jason found this car! We were pretty excited! We have been looking for a car with 7 seats for awhile (this has two small ones rear facing in the back). We used to have an 1989 volvo before that we loved so when Jason found this we knew it was our next car! It is a 2004 and we are in love!
This is a pic from online, but ours is same color and everything! 
I will have to post some pictures later of our actual car:) We are excited and now I don't have to deal with getting the kids in and out of suicide doors! I still really love the tundra, but having 4 doors is so convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment