Our "new" (new to us) car has been giving us a few problems! I am a little annoyed, but things are slowly but surely getting taken care of. I still love all the space it has and it is very comfy:)
Halloween- We had our ward trunk or treat the Saturday before Halloween. I am the secretary in the primary and the primary was in charge this year. It was really fun! We had food, activities ( each of the leaders were in charge of one activity), a costume parade, and of course trunk or treat! Unfortunately it rained so we moved it inside and the kids just went to all the different rooms in the church to trick or treat.
| Here is my little witch and my little panda bear! Getting ready for the cake walk with the Primary president |
On Halloween night Zoey had dance class and she was so excited she got to wear her costume.
After dance I just took Zoey around our neighborhood to trick or treat. It was FREEZING cold, but so so fun! In West Virginia apparently they have trick or treating times, so in our community it was from 6:30 to 7:30. It was awesome though because tons of people go all out and they are all outside waiting on their porches for trick or treaters during that time. Anyway we Zoey and I ran almost the entire time! She would knock on the door, yell trick or treat and then before the people even closed their door she would say to me (very loudly) "K lets go to the next house!" Finally she said "mom I'm getting really freezin, lets go show dad what I got." I am so glad I got to have that experience with her! I don't get many mommy-zoey times like that:)
After dance I just took Zoey around our neighborhood to trick or treat. It was FREEZING cold, but so so fun! In West Virginia apparently they have trick or treating times, so in our community it was from 6:30 to 7:30. It was awesome though because tons of people go all out and they are all outside waiting on their porches for trick or treaters during that time. Anyway we Zoey and I ran almost the entire time! She would knock on the door, yell trick or treat and then before the people even closed their door she would say to me (very loudly) "K lets go to the next house!" Finally she said "mom I'm getting really freezin, lets go show dad what I got." I am so glad I got to have that experience with her! I don't get many mommy-zoey times like that:)
| She loved making Beck wear her witch hat |
| This is Zoey's fine photography:) |
November 2nd was the beginning of a hellish 4 days! Beck started throwing up that night at like 7pm and didn't stop until around 4am. It is the worst seeing your kids in pain and not being able to do anything about it! He is so little and to see his little body contracting like that was awful! I set out some towels, got a big bowl, and laid next to him all night. He would wake up out of a dead sleep and start throwing up! Before long there was nothing left for him to throw up. Poor guy:( Anyway a friend of mine had given us some tickets to sesame street live and they were for Saturday. Beck seemed really good in the morning! He was keeping everything down! I had given him some saltine crackers and liquids. We decided he was well enough to take to the show. The show was awesome and Zoey loved every minute of it! A few Zoey quotes I need to remember- 1. "I love you Abby Cadabee!" and 2. "Elmo has your wand!" Beck loved it too, until he zonked from a rough night. Everything was good or so I thought. After dinner Beck puked again! I was in for another rough night and to top it off, I got sick! Beck and I were taking turns puking most of the night. Fun stuff...NOT! Needless to say we didn't go to church the next day. Long story short Zoey got sick sunday into monday and so did Jason! Jason never throws up and he did this time! At one point I woke up to find Jason leaning into the bathtub and Zoey with her head in the toilet! Zoey had kicked him off the toilet... it was a well sought after thing in our house! It was ridiculous! I felt the worst for me kids! Zoey would get so frustrated and scream and yell! It was so sad!
We all recovered and it was the best birthday gift! I had two birthday days this year! We went out to dinner on Thursday and Friday! Friday we went out with some friends and without the kids. It was the first time in a very long time that we have gone anywhere without them. I got lots of cards and packages from my wonderful family! I feel so loved:)
A few other things to note... We got our family pictures taken by our friend here and she did a great job! Here are a few of my favorite pics-
| This is us at our worst:( Completely exhausted! Poor Beck wrapped in a towel. |
We all recovered and it was the best birthday gift! I had two birthday days this year! We went out to dinner on Thursday and Friday! Friday we went out with some friends and without the kids. It was the first time in a very long time that we have gone anywhere without them. I got lots of cards and packages from my wonderful family! I feel so loved:)
A few other things to note... We got our family pictures taken by our friend here and she did a great job! Here are a few of my favorite pics-
On Friday we are headed to Baltimore to see my Sister and Brother-in-law! So excited! He is going to the tow show up there so we decided to make the 5 hour drive to see them for a couple days! Then Thanksgiving! yay! (Don't really have plans yet, but yay!)






No comments:
Post a Comment