| Jason hates pictures so I had to snap a quick one and it doesn't show much of the country behind! It was so pretty! |
| Our little Beckaboo! This boy will be 1 in a week! |
| Zoey loved the goats! |
| Beck wasn't too sure of them though! |
| The look on her face says it all:) |
| Cutest little pig! |
| Zoey was determined to give the baby goat a hug! |
| Zoey likes to pick Beck up and I had to put this on for her face alone! So funny! |
| She did it! She always says "Here mom, here is Beck." |
| Eating apple chips |
![]() |
| Beck tries to eat everything! |
| Love this picture:) |
| Zoey being a poser! |
| Zoey picked her own pumpkin and insisted that she carry it |
| All done! I love fall! |


No comments:
Post a Comment