The Hyde family

The Hyde family

Friday, September 28, 2012

Stonewall Jackson Resort

Before I write about our little getaway I wanted to post a few fun videos. On Jason's ipad we have been having way too much fun making little videos. Here are just a few. The last one was Jason's idea... He said "lets see if we can do a two person cartwheel!" (inspired by the musical Cats) Not a good idea for two very non-flexible people who can barely to a normal one person cartwheel!
Zoey loves to run on the treadmill!! Jason got behind her to see how fast we could get her going and her record so far is 6.0:) 

Here was our attempt... at least we didn't crash and burn right? Also, I promise my child wears clothes! I know it seems like she is always naked!

Jason and his friend Steve have wanted to golf at this course at the Stonewall Jackson resort for quite awhile, but never got the chance when we lived close to them.  They live in Princeton now. So,,, we met in the middle at the resort! They booked a package deal so they got golf and the wives got a massage ( I can't complain). It was just a short trip, but really fun to see the Boehmer family, let the kids swim and play, and of course the boys got their golf:)


Sitting around the fire... too bad the s'more package they had was $10.99!

Zoey loved playing with Annalee! She had really been missing her friend!


The crew while the boys were golfing! Chelsea is a trooper, she just had a baby two weeks ago!

Zoey had her first accident in a LONG time! No extra clothes= Ghetto child at the playground

Brave girl! She just followed Annalee's lead. She had never done it before!

The girls lovin' the pool
 No pictures of the golf course and not a whole lot to say about the golf game... they didn't play very well:( All in all a very fun little getaway! On the way home we decided to stop and see some of our friends who live in Parkersburg, WV. It was only an hour out of the way and totally worth it! Zoey got to see another one of her good friends and Beck got to see his friend Landon (they are 1 week apart)!


The boys!


These girls sure do love each other! Well most of the time:)


Haha! Beck was not a happy camper!
Thanks to Eric and Joy for having us on such short notice! We had so much fun visiting!!






3 comments:

  1. You have like the cutest family ever! I think your guys two person cartwheel was pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are awesome!! I love the cartwheel video! We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so hilarious! I don't think I could hold Erik if we tried, i would totally colapse and brake my neck! lol but that is so great, love the video of zoey, she's so cute! what a good little runner:)

    ReplyDelete