The Hyde family

The Hyde family

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Carnegie Science Center

Jason had a little time off so we decided to take the kids up to Pittsburgh to the Carnegie Science Center.  It was SO fun! It was a great place for kids and adults!
I love how much Zoey helps Beck to do simple things! She loves him...most of the time:)


Jason enjoying being a kid


Of course the giant fish tank was a hit




Jason playing air hockey with a robot. The robot was almost impossible to score on! 
There was a separate building called Sports works. We spent most of our time here because it was so fun! Here is Zoey racing a random little boy! She loves to run/race whenever she can! She did this over and over and over again!

I love her form out of the blocks here:) 

Beck trying out the you-yo

Dad having a little fun too!

Zoey loved the trampoline!



Two thumbs up for rock climbing




 I think we will have to go here at least one more time before we move in June!



No comments:

Post a Comment