| 34 weeks 4 days... Almost there! |
The Hyde family
Saturday, February 8, 2014
34 weeks 4 days!!!
Well I am now almost 35 weeks pregnant! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone! It is crazy how close I am to having 3 kids! It makes me feel old! I am really excited to meet this new baby! Amazingly Jason and I have had enough will power to NOT find out what we are having! Mostly Jason because I would have found out a few times by now if it weren't for him! I am such an impatient person and want to know stuff right away! I think it will be fun to be surprised day of delivery though. As of now I think it is a girl, but it changes and it drives me crazy trying to think of good names for each! Soon enough I will know and I will be holding my sweet baby in my arms! Just for the record Zoey and Beck say its a girl and Jason thinks it's a boy:) Here is a picture since I never take them of my growing belly! At this point I am having a hard time sleeping well through the night and just feel uncomfortable! All worth it in the end:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment