The Hyde family

The Hyde family

Friday, March 9, 2012

Our life

Jason- has one system left before he is done with his second year of med school! whoo hoo!  He is trying to study hard and get a lot done before we head to Washington DC/Richmond for spring break.  It's been a little challenging to not get behind though with 2 chidlers around and he also has pnemonia right now! Jason's parents will be driving our little toyota truck out to us (we bought it in Utah just before Christmas) on March 18th! We are excited to see them and play in DC and richmond:)

Shay- I am in my last week of training for the Washington DC half marathon on March 17th! It has been quite the challenge to train with two kids and a husband who is in school.  I feel mostly prepared for it!  I like to sign up for stuff like that because it makes me get out of the house and exercise, which I so desperately need!  On another note... We are moving in May to wheeling WV, it is about an hour outside of pittsburgh! We will be there for two years for Jason's third and fourth year rotations.  We are very excited about the place we got there it is quite a bit bigger than our place now so we will have room for visitors....any takers?!  Even though we will have a bigger place and will be close to a big city, we will definitely miss Lewisburg and all of our good friends here!

Zoey- She is getting to be a little girl and not a baby anymore! It makes me so sad! Ugh!  She is getting so big and has the best personality!  She makes us laugh constantly!  We are kind of potty training and have been for a little bit, but we will get down to it right after spring break...that means no more diapers or pull-ups! (That will mean a lot of cleanup for me...I will mentally prepare myself now:)) She already pees in the potty and can hold it pretty well, but she will NOT poop in the potty and has accidents if she gets too distracted. She loves to sing and dance!  She sings her ABC's, Twinkle twinkle little star, Hushaby, I see the moon, I am a child of God, Popcorn popping, Jesus wants me for a sunbeam and more! It is so cute! She also can say prayer all by herself! She has been in a toddler tumbling class for about 7 weeks now and she loves it!  We only have one more week of it! She jumps and freezes, rolls, hops, does a hand stand thing (below), and runs around like crazy!




Beck- He is getting so fun! He is such a happy baby! He laughs all the time and is usually content doing his own thing while I workout or make dinner, etc... Zoey loves to sing to him when he is sad! He loves her and grins at her all the time.  Every time he does smile at her she says "look he's happy now!" He can sit (well folds in half and tips over from time to time) and he can roll from his back to his belly.  His cheeks are so chubby and kissable! I can't help but kiss them all over, plus it makes him giggle! He doesn't like rice cereal or oatmeal too much, but we are in the process of trying new things:)  He is such a good sleeper too! Bath time is his favorite! He loves to kick and splash... when he splashes Zoey she gets mad and says "no beck! don't you do that!" and tries to splash him back. I love them! It is so fun to see them interact and learn new things.


1 comment:

  1. Shaylee, It is so fun to see you and your cute little family! Life sounds quite wonderful. I am so happy things are going well for you. I am sure you are such a good wife and mom. I was always really impressed with you in young woman's. You were such a talented strong person and it looks like you still are. Your kids are darling. Best wishes with your up coming move.

    ReplyDelete